Rules for Camping at the Camp
- No more than eight individuals over the age of 18 are allowed per campsite without special permission.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is Noon.
- Campers must check in with Campground staff at the house or by phone.
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
- Vehicles must park in designated areas by the barns. No parking is permitted near the rustic camp sites.
- Campfires are only permitted in designated communal fire pits only.
- Pets, on a leash up to six feet long, or under owners control are permitted in the campground. Please pick up after your pets toileting needs. Please be aware that there are farm animals on the property and they may spook easily.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Discharge of firearms, air guns, slingshots or arrows are not permitted in campground boundaries.
- Radios, generators or other amplified devices may not be used in a manner that creates excessive noise.
- Quiet time is observed after 10:00 PM
- A responsible person 18 years of age or older must register for the site
- No pets are allowed in the barns, including the bathrooms.
Full Payment is expected at time of online reservation. Other reservations require 50% deposit.
Cancellations maybe requested up to 7 days before reservation for full refund except Memorial, July 4th and Labor Day weekends where 30 days notice is required for a refund. No refunds for early departures or bad weather.
6% Michigan Sales tax is collected on reservations and items purchased.